Thursday, January 18, 2007

Rebranding and Keeping in Touch

Well, the web site is less than an hour old and I've already had to do my first 'rebranding exercise' when I disovered that I had a typo in the name of the blog, and my original first choice (sweatequity.blogspot.com) was already taken. StartupMatch.blogspot.com (the best I could come up with in five minutes) doesn't exactly roll off the tongue, so I'm pretty sure I'll change it again once I come up with something good. If you have any suggestions, I'm all ears. At some point I'm likely to move this to a 'real' web site that can support some features I may not be able to do on a free blog, so if you want to be kept up to date on the whereabouts of this web site, it would be a good idea to let me know that you'd like to be included on my 'mailing list'.