Thursday, January 18, 2007

First Listing

I'm still working out the best format for listing these, but without further ado, here's the first business opportunity summary...

*** New web site needs lawyer to create some 'stock' agreements to be used by the website itself and distributed free to visitors. Estimated scope of work is 40-80 hours which can be spread out over a number of months. Compensation would be deferred cash payments, conditional on success of the website. ***

As new opportunities are added, I will create some sort of list view that links back to the full text of the summary. If you're interested in learning more about one of the opportunities, send me an email. If you think you know someone else who might be, let them know about the web site.

I've also added some useful links to the page. I exepct to update this list pretty frequently. Let me know which of the links you find particularly useful (or useless).